Thursday, April 1, 2010

My home ... a display floor?

A big cable TV channel wants to film my place after seeing my blog!
Per a legal clause, I can't say *which* channel yet, but a hint: Initials.
Regardless, I'm stoked that they'll come film here for a potential pilot.
I figured this blog would have limited reach, so this is quite a shock.
Largely, I intended this blog to just document my domestic progress.

For now, having a film crew here for days means I have lots to do.
Overnight, I must clean everything -- and hide all of my skeletons.
Old possessions need to go, replaced by the stuff I bought recently.
Looking sloppy isn't going to cut it on national TV -- I must be sharp.
Share in the process with me as this develops, or comment below.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That's so cool!!
    Is it HGTV or DIY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. Congrats. It's amazing how far reaching a blog can be. Let us know later which channel so we can tune in. Congrats on your new home.

    ReplyDelete