Friday, January 8, 2010

Time for a man cave

You might just argue that a guy with his own place can make his entire home his man cave.* I might just agree with that argument. Nonetheless, I bought a townhouse with this specific floorplan solely to convert my ground-floor bedroom into a man cave. The theme? Card room/game room.

And it's almost time to get started.

The room is being used as storage while I unpack and set up the rest of my house. While I'm still knee-deep in clutter, feel free to share some ideas with me:

Guys, what stuff do you miss most from your bachelor pads?
Ladies, which of his items would NEVER make it into your home?

Let me know, below.

Once I get rolling, check back here often, as there WILL be mishaps as I make my man cave.

(*What's a man cave? See some video examples here. And see some photos here, with a little overlap.)

No comments:

Post a Comment